Please read below carefully
Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy
1. Deposits: To secure a reservation, a 50% deposit of the total accommodation tariff, must be received. Once the deposit is received the reservation will be confirmed by Email. : Tariffs are subject to change without notice (Unless deposit is received at the quoted amount). Tariffs, on confirmed reservations for which a deposit has been received, will be held. Reservations will remain provisional until proof of payment is made. Proof to be faxed to 086 719 5712 or emailed.
2. Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be rebooked, including premature curtailment of stay.
3. Late check-ins to be arranged prior to arrival.
4. Cancellation of a booking at any time or no show will result in the forfeiture of any deposit and payments made. In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
5. Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date. Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, or non arrival. No persons other than those quoted for, are permitted to share the accommodation.
6. The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of the deposit, or credit card details.